Monday, April 13

SO HOW ARE YOU WITH A CAMERA CREW AT 7AM?

Hi, Hello, Good day Bloggers! Today was all very strange. I woke up very tired and got home at 11am. Then the director came over and spoke with the owners of my household(parents eurgh). It looks like I'm going to have a camera crew following me for 3 days to document my mood due to sleep deprivation. I can't say for which program and which channel online, but im very excited.

My good buddy Calum came over and taught me the bass part to Burning by The Whitest Boy Alive- It's so goddamn hard! Jesus christ, my fingers are dying. i also tried to jam with my trumpet, but i don't know enough yet so it sucked!

Today i wore- Demin GAP Cropped Jacket, American Apparel Float Dress, Stockings David Jones.

Good Day, but i'm EXHAUSTED!

(currently listening to PHOENIX)
Photobucket

much love!

No comments: