Sunday, March 8

woke up intoxicated

which doesn't normally happen, but it did with Mardi Gras in sydney last night! So much fun, but i drank far far too much wine and vodka which left me in quite a state. was there with the boyfriend but i think perhaps he got a little pissed off i was so pissed.

I had fantastically suited makeup and outfit to Mardi Gras, it was fucking awesome.

was planning on seeing the parade, but there was far too much wine to distract me. Apres, we headed back to K's house in Pymble, and was in the pool and drinking Baileys until 6am. Woke up, and i was pissed. turned out the two best friends T & E ended up hooking up. haha- awkward for them, funny for me!

drunk-dialed loads of my favourite people, especially J, my dearest (sorry sweetheart)

here are some favourite pictures of the night...have a little look-see !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

much love!

No comments: